Re: [Nautilus-list] some patches

On Tuesday, August 21, 2001, at 05:19  PM, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Someone here pointed out that the "fast trash" patch may not actually
be in gnome-vfs yet, so maybe we want to hold off. (I can go ahead and
commit fast trash to gnome-vfs though - I don't remember if we posted
that one to gnome-vfs list yet... I know we got clearance to add the
start here vfs module thing.)

I'll append the fast trash patch for reference.

I think you should probably post on the gnome-vfs list, although I have permission to OK patches, and I would OK this one.

 It's another #if0-that-should-be-deletion patch I guess.

Absolutely. Rip it out. We have cvs history if we want to bring code back from the dead. I don't want the corpses littering the living room.

    -- Darin