Re: [Nautilus-list] Where to report bugs these days?

On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, at 11:12  PM, Josh Steiner wrote:

should i drop these into the bugzilla.eazel.com repository , the
bugzilla.gnome.org repository, or wait a bit until things finish getting
transfered?

bugzilla.eazel.com is still the right place to report Nautilus bugs. We'll announce when we are moving the bugs, and then bugzilla.eazel.com will be gone (will actually tell you to go to bugzilla.gnome.org), so it will be clear that bugzilla.gnome.org is the right place at that point.

    -- Darin