[Nautilus-list] Sidebar panel activation problem

Hye

I have a problem with sidebar panels activation. Almost all panels are not activated (but Tree). After investigation, it seems that there is a problem with the connection due to the DISPLAY environment variable. When I activate a panel through command line with a ':0' DISPLAY variable, all is ok. But when trying with a ':0.0', the connection do not occurs (this is the value nautilus have, given by the session).
I use Linux, nautilus 1.0.4 (cvs) eel 1.0.1 (cvs) oaf 0.6.6 (cvs) bonobo 1.0.7 (cvs) ORBit 0.5.8 (gnome 1.4.1beta1).
I'am in the process to try bonobo 1.0.8, but I don't really beleive it can be a solution.

What do you think of this problem ? Is it a configuration issue ?

--
 		   Remi Cohen-Scali
<Remi Cohen-Scali com> 		<rcoscali rcsnet net>