Re: [Nautilus-list] unification

I must agree with this point.  That is a very windows-ish behavior.  I
can't tell you how many times I was in the windows explorer (forced to
at work sometimes) and I'd type in a URL and Wham!  The menus and
toolbars are different.  It would prevent me from doing some things that
I wanted to.  Very frustrating.

BTW, where can one find out about the nautilus-galeon-view component?

Thanks!

--Jason