[Nautilus-list] Nautilus startup time

I have a question about nautilus startup time.

Nautilus is set to be my desktop manager, so it is started when I log
into GNOME.  When I go to open a nautilus directory (such as my home
folder, "pfeil's Home") it takes several seconds to do this.  Since
nautilus is already running, I would think that this is due to the
autoloading of the out-of-process nautilus components
(nautilus-notes-view and such).  I am curious if anyone has seen any
kind of performance increase when opening a nautilys window by
pre-starting these components upon login to GNOME.

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                        The AIMS Group
Senior Open Systems Engineer          (http://www.theaimsgroup.com)