[Nautilus-list] tree view ...

Hi Darin,

	I just put some time into the tree view, and solved several rather
tedious things with it. It seems fine apart from the lack of eel-ctree,
which I'm just going to look at a quick port of;

	Until I commit the eel stuff, clicking the tree tab will crash it;
is that ok ? also - I notice that people were connecting to "map",
"unmap" on the ScrolledWindow - which doesn't seem to work in Gtk+ 2.0,
perhaps because it's a no window widget anyway.

	Regards,

		Michael.