Re: [Nautilus-list] please include docs subdirectory in tarball

On 12/8/01 7:38 AM, "Martin Wehner" <mwehner tfh-berlin de> wrote:

> Oh, and you might want to include the docs subdirectory from cvs in the
> tarball releases (It's not in 1.0.6 at least) to make it more accessible
> for potential contributors.

Sure. I'll add it. (Done in my local copy of HEAD, and I guess I will roll
it to the stable branch some time soon.)

At the time we started the project, I knew next to nothing about
automake/autoconf. Now I know enough to do simple tasks like adding a
directory with a few files to distribute in the tarball.

    -- Darin