Re: [Nautilus-list] eel documentation

eel is something that I have been wondering a bit about as I go through
it.  what are the goals for it?  is it goign to remain just for use
within nautilus, or is it seen as something like GAL in that it is a
testing ground for new widgets and sugar that might eventually get
rolled into lower libraries is they proove to be stable?

-Joschi