[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Pango porting

I ported nautilus-icon-canvas-item.c to Pango in a very simple-minded way.
There seems to be a lack of caching because it is very slow. To turn it on,
just take out the "#define USE_EEL_TEXT" in nautilus-icon-canvas-item.c.
Besides being slow, there's also a problem when I try to center the text,
probably because I got a lot of things wrong in the code that I wrote to
render into a pixbuf.

Once we decide this is OK, then we need to do the same thing for the News
panel and for the embedded text in the icon factory. Then a bunch of other
places where it's used directly in Eel. Then we have to fix up the
preferences for font choices.

I just wanted everyone to know about this first baby step. Maybe someone can
figure out why it's so slow and help me flip the switch for real.

    -- Darin