Re: [Nautilus-list] Easier access to emblems via sidebar

I think its a realyl cool idea too.  May i suggest that you check if there
is a wishlist bug filed on it already, and if there is not enter one
yourself?  Wishlist ideas and bug reports almost always get lost if just
sent to the lists.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org

-Joschi