Re: [Nautilus-list] Simple question about CVS

Fatih Demir wrote:

> Where are thr PRx's or final releases made from?
>
> From the CVS HEAD branch or from another branch and if
>  from which branch?
> --
> kabalak / kabalak gmx net / Fatih Demir

The preview releases are made from tags:

pr3 NAUTILUS_0_8
pr2 NAUTILUS_0_5

There also exist branches where we work on the preview releases until
they are ready to be "tagged for release"

pr3 nautilus-pr3
pr2 nautilus-pr2

Notice the sophisticated use of caps to distinguish a branch and a tag.

-re