Re: [Nautilus-list] The .desktop file standard and Nautilus

Not to impugn the work that you folks have done;  I think you've done a
fantastic job so far.  But what could /possibly/ be more important than
this?  It's not a feature - it's a basic requirement of any future
successor to GMC as the gnome-desktop.  In fact, I'm somewhat frightened
that you think of it as a feature.  I don't see how it could possibly
take anyone more than 20 minutes to implement.  Please realize I don't
mean to insult anyone, but this is an absolute /necessity/ before
Nautilus can labelled "Release".

 - James