[Nautilus-list] Assertion failed errors

I saw some posts today on some other lists about CRITICALs that show up
from Nautilus, so I wanted to report one.  I can't remember when it
started (maybe a week or two ago??), but I'm running a recent CVS (last
few days), and I get hundreds and hundreds of the below message.  They
continually spew out every second or so.

Dan

** CRITICAL **: file nautilus-volume-monitor.c: line 343
(volume_is_read_only): assertion `file != NULL' failed.

** CRITICAL **: file nautilus-volume-monitor.c: line 319
(volume_is_removable): assertion `file != NULL' failed.