[Nautilus-list] A few strings ... are ready for be translated?

Hi everyone:

      I have a question about a few strings in Nautilus that canīt get
translated to spanish since far time ago, these are in the side bar and
correspond to the certain objects. The strings are "folder" (under the icon)
and "HTML page" (I donīt remember right now if there are some more).

	I donīt know if these strings are in the same Nautilusīs cvs
directory or if these strings correspond a component of Nautilus that is not
included in the po files. Any help will be great.

	Note: Since I donīt susbcripted to this mail list please feel free
to send any reply to pablodc bigfoot com

Grettings.

    .-.     Pablo Gonzalo del Campo
 .-.   .-.     MAPFRE Aconcagua
(___\ /___)       Sistemas