[Nautilus-list] Re: Anothers strings in Nautilus that I can´t translate

Pablo del Campo wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
>       I have a question about a few strings in Nautilus that canīt get
> translated to spanish since far time ago, these are in the side bar and
> correspond to the certain objects. The strings are "folder" (under the icon)
> and "HTML page" (I donīt remember right now if there are some more).
>
>         I donīt know if these strings are in the same Nautilusīs cvs
> directory or if these strings correspond a component of Nautilus that is not
> included in the po files. Any help will be great.
>
> Grettings.

Hi Pablo! I think the messages you mention are part of gnome-vfs. You
might want to check if the Spanish translation of gnome-vfs is up to
date. gnome-vfs-1 is the name of the gnome-vfs branch that will be part
of GNOME 1.4.

Christian