Re: [Nautilus-list] Window re-use

on 2/28/01 7:27 AM, John Sullivan at sullivan eazel com wrote:

>> I noticed this change. At first I thought there was something wrong with
>> Nautilus, because it reused a window on another desktop. Is it possible
>> to check if the window being reused is on another desktop, and if so,
>> open a new window instead?

Actually the existing code is supposed to move the window to the current
desktop -- but I guess it's not. I probably forgot to call
nautilus_gtk_window_present in one place; I'll go check on that.

We also considered the approach where it would make a new window if there
was none on the current desktop. That's even better, but more work.

    -- Darin