[Nautilus-list] Few issues with graphics and MP3

First of all, let me say that I'm really enjoying Nautilus' graphics
viewing capabilities, especially the thumbnailing.  It's been a
tremendous help in sorting through a ton of digital photos.  I have run
into a few issues though.

* First, is there a size limit for auto-generating thumbnails?  I have a
2MB JPG in one directory, and no matter what I do I cannot get Nautilus
to generate a thumbnail for it (I've tried loading it and saving it in
Gimp and Electric Eyes).  After refreshing Nautilus, all it keeps
showing me is the generic JPEG icon.

* This is more of a performance issue, but I noticed that when I moved
or copied a JPG into a different directory, Nautilus went through the
process of regenerating thumbnails again.  It seems like it would be
much more effecient to copy the thumbnail already generated to the new
directory.  For small numbers and/or sizes of graphics files it's not
such a big deal, but when you're moving 30 JPGs that are each 500K or
more, the thumbnails take a while to generate (at least on my old PPro
200).

* The third issue has to do with MP3 files.  I have xmms on my system,
and that's what Nautilus uses to play them.  I also have single click
activation set.  Here's what happens:  I go into a directory with a
bunch of MP3s, and single-click on one to play.  A short burst of that
song plays, and xmms comes up.  Then that song stops playing, and the
next MP3 in the directory starts playing.  Then I get a Nautilus popup
that says it couldn't open audio.  Then the second song stops playing.
If I dismiss that dialog and then single-click on the first song again,
it plays fine.

Dan