SV: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus user testing at MIT

It's not very difficult to change the pointer
in X11.

There are also a lot of available applications for
the taskbar, ghost windows, animated pointers,
running wizzards, bells and whistles, rockets in
the sky,.. err..

There is an application that is discussed in length
over at the GNOME-UI-LIST.

John