[Nautilus-list] logotype

Another thing I would like is the ability to turn of the eazel logotype in
the top righthand corner. It's yellow, bright and big. It draws to much
attention.

I understand that you want some commersial for your company but then set
it as an as default and make it possible to turn it of. You still have the
about dialog. Of course anyone can patch the code and remove it themself,
but does it really have to be there for us that don't want it? I already
know about eazel. And the functionality to go to eazels homepage could be
moved to the help meny.

Otherwise, I have another suggestion. Why not put in a mozilla logotype
there also since mozilla is a big part of nautilus. And maybe a freetype
logo, and a gnome logo, and a ... :-)

--
/Dennis