[Nautilus-list] throbber animation spd (ref logotype)

About the throbber (specifically the eazel logo throbber) - I think the animation should be slower, i.e. the animation cycle should take longer to complete. A good speed reference is Netscape 4.72 (or Mozilla).

If I'm waiting around for an action to finish, the throbber animation gives the appearance of time quickly wasting away. A slower throbber is easier on the user.

This is difficult to explain w/out visual cues.  Thoughts?

----
Jon