Re: [Nautilus-list] FW: Preview Release Comments

Ross Burton wrote:

> It sounds like Microsoft Word to me,  the gray colour is used to
> indicate a toggle box in the mixed mode.

Yup, my apologies... re-reading the original post, I took "greyed-out"
to mean "disabled", whereas in fact it *was* the mixed mode that was
being described.  (Which does point to a flaw in Microsoft's visual
treatment of the mixed mode on toolbar buttons, because they do indeed
look very much like disabled buttons if you follow their guidelines).

Sooner we get that glossary chapter in the GNOME UI Style Guide the
better... :)

Cheeri,
Calum.