[Nautilus-list] Hourly RPMs are now PR3 Candidate Builds (and other changes RPM build users may care about ;)

If you're using hourly RPM builds, you probably want to know about a few
things:

* The RPMs supplied are now PR3 branch builds/release candidates.

* Mozilla .7 has replaced Mozilla M18. If you use the Eazel Installer,
this may cause your installation to fail, because Software Catalog is
giving M18 due to a bug. (Ken Kocienda is fixing it now.)

* Since these are candidate builds, some frozen packages are missing.
Robin Slomkowski says:

      "When we stop providing packages from hourly builds you may need
to find them from another location. Here are several I would recommend:

      http://developer.eazel.com/download/extras/
      http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/distributions/RedHat-6/
      http://www.rpmfind.net
      ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/rawhide";