[Nautilus-list] Antialiased text

Months ago (November I think) I posted some screenshots:
http://www.webtribe.net/i/iain/nautilus1.png being one of them, that
showed a fairly major problem with Nautilus and AA text. No-one else had
seen it, and I couldn't fix it, so I left it. I decided to try again
last week and found that Nautilus kept crashing with a NULL dereference.
In trying to fix this, I found that Nautilus was using my old libart and
not the version of certain files in the librsvg directory.

Upgrading libart fixed everything basically.

So now you know.
iain

(PS: It's much better than it was the last time I had it working
(September-ish))