[Nautilus-list] More thinking....

Hi,

Now I have actually tested Nautilus 0.8 and I must say that it's a very
nice application, unfortunatly I messed up some of the compiling so I
couldn't enjoy it's full powers.

And as you might have guessed I'm full of opinions and I'm not afraid to
share them....

Some details I think is quite confusing for me, as a experienced user is
that all the desktops are located in it's own places. If I use KDE for a
day and put something on the desktop it's gone when I start GNOME. And
if I start nautilus we have a third desktop. Wouldn't it be nice to use
some kind of standard desktop and standard trash. I'd love to see some
work made towards this. This is not ment as some criticism against
eazel, it's ment as an idea to work towards....

A thing that made me realy confused was the preferences, or more exactly
the location of the menu entry. In all applications I have used it's
under the Edit menu or the View menu, but here it was under the ski
sign.... this just feels strange. I would like to see it moved to the
Edit menu where I (and a lot of people with me) think it belongs.

But that's about it for this time...

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc