[Nautilus-list] medusa and non-local filesystems (AFS)

I installed the latest Nautilus (RH6.2 via installer) last night and
noticed this morning that medusa had quickly gobbled up the last 250MB
on my /usr partition (in /usr/share/medusa).  I run afs (openafs) and I
figured out that this was due to an attempt to index /afs, which of
course is a huge file system.  Is there anyway to tell medusa to ignore
certain directories in the indexing process?

Thanks-
-Troy

--
Troy Carter