Re: [Nautilus-list] strange problem.

Ben Ford wrote:

> If this turns out to be the problem, I think the real issue would be:
> should Nautilus segfault if it can't find Mozilla?  I thought the two
> were nicely separated . . . .
>
> -b

Nautilus doesn't segfault in this case.  Its just the Mozilla component
process that segfaults.

But yes, it would be nicer if the Mozilla component process posted a
dialog explaining the problem as best as it can instead of seg
faulting.  Doing such a feature is not really hard.  The only tricky
part would be to test it with the different possibities of Mozilla RPMS.

-re