[Nautilus-list] Wrong icon for HTML file in WebDAV

I was just testing out webdav in nautilus and noticed something strange.
When I look at an HTML file on my local drive, it gets displayed with my
theme's gnome-text-html.png icon.  But when I upload it (via webdav) to
http://test.webdav.org/dav, it gets displayed with the i-web.png icon,
which is a pain since i'm using the Ximian South theme and the i-web
icon is BIG!  If I right-click and Show Properties the file shows up as
type text/html whether it's on my local drive or the remote webdav
folder.

Is this a bug?  Shouldn't files of the same MIME type use the same icon
whether or not they're local?

Abe