Re: [Nautilus-list] Chained URIs and archive viewers.

Hi Ian,

        I don't understand what the UI problem is.  Nautilus has always
supported multiple views, so opening an RPM should make both the RPM view and
the icon view (through the gzip filter) available.  I don't understand the
details of the chaining well enough to know how hard it would be to make OAF
supply the icon view with a properly modified URI, but I think that's the only
tricky part.

-- Andy