RE: [Nautilus-list] "start here"

I don't think that anyone is suggesting that we get rid of the Foot menu, or
not list Start Here in the foot menu.  Putting a big icon on the desktop
just gives us an alternate, easily-discoverable location for novices to
click on.  If you don't like it, you can get rid of the icon.  Novices
aren't going to care much at all about Fitts' Law, because they are going to
be moving their mouse carefully so they don't click the wrong thing.  If
they do care, then they can just use the Foot Menu.

As for the "show desktop" button, if you don't like it, don't use it. ;-)
For a long time, I just deleted the icon and got on with my life.  But I
realized its utility after deciding to carefully look at features of windows
to see what GNOME could improve on.

	--Ryan