[Nautilus-list] first time druid

Hi,

Discovered that I didn't successfully eliminate all the Eazel Services
stuff from the first time druid.

Of the remaining pages, here are my views:
 - user level page: maybe interesting, but I think
   the menu is obvious enough, especially for anyone who actually
   is advanced
 - gmc transition: Nautilus should simply understand .desktop files,
   in fact it does and I'm hacking on a patch to do it better,
   so I don't think we should convert to nautilus link files.
   (actually since .desktop files are somewhat standardized,
   I think we should deprecate nautilus link files)
 - two eazel services pages should clearly go
 - proxy configuration might be nice

Is it worth having a druid that's just user level + proxy config?
Or should we delete it entirely?

I'd really tend toward removing the druid entirely, on the grounds
that if we have anything we should have a GNOME-wide first time druid
along the lines of the gnome-upgrade.py in Red Hat or doorman in
Ximian.

Opinions?

Havoc