RE: [Nautilus-list] ~/Nautilus

On 11 Jul 2001 11:10:35 -0500, Ryan Muldoon wrote:

> [...]

I agree with Ryan here. Along those lines, I've thought it would be
consistent to have the hardware view be what you got when you look in
/proc. It could use smart icons as Ryan describes to view files like
/proc/cpuinfo or /proc/[PID].

Of course /proc is different on different systems so that might lead to
problems. It just seems like a hardware view there would compliment the
existing system nicely.

--Ben