Re: [Nautilus-list] eel-1.0.1 SEGFAULT on missing mime-type from gnome-vfs

On Tuesday, July 10, 2001, at 06:05  PM, Hakon Alstadheim wrote:

Nautilus with eel-1.0.1 and gnome-vfs-1.0 segfaults in strcasecmp at
startup OMM. Probably some gremlins in my font-directories. The patch
below will quietly ignore such gremlins.

OK. I applied the patch (with a small modification) to both the stable branch and HEAD for eel.

    -- Darin