[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.4 Speed Improvements

Hi all,

The speed improvements with 1.0.4 where noticeable, now that I downloaded also the eel library 1.0.1 (from ximian) the speed improvements compared with 1.0.3 are very noticeable. Great!

Sometimes, I get the same content drawed twice. This happens when the files/directories in the first column have all short names, then the element in the dirs are updated, this "9 elements" label is bigger than the icon, so it produces a redraw because it doesn't fit. Perhaps doing the first draw with some offset will help here.

Thanks for the great job!

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)