Re: [Nautilus-list] More compile problems on solaris

On 17 Jul 2001 19:12:03 -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> On 17 Jul 2001, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
>
> > Thanks to Darin's help, I've got Nautilus almost compiled on Solaris.
> > However it's not quite there.
> >
> > The output of make -k is at
> > http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ben/nautilus_compilation.txt
> >
> > There are two errors that I can see:
> >

> > There appears to be an error on line 1416 and several thereafter
> > regarding a missing index.html file. Each of these is preceded by
> > "/bin/sh: db2html: not found"
> >
> > Do I need db2html? If so, where do I find it?
>
> You need db2html to build the documentation.  Look at the "Installing and
> Using DocBook" part of:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook/gdp-handbook/gettingstarted.html
> The "stylesheets" program contains db2html, and you'll need the other
> packages mentioned there too.

OK, I downloaded the sources for docbook, jade, jadetex,sgml-common, and
stylesheets. Unfortunatley I can't see how to compile/install them. only
jadetex has a configure file (though make failed) and the rest of these
are even weirder... Do you know of any installation documentation for
these packages? The docbook-tools page has none.

Thanks,
   Ben