Re: [Nautilus-list] reset.png

On Friday, July 20, 2001, at 10:23  AM, Christian Rose wrote:

The reset.png also has localization problems, at least if it's the same
reset.png as in Nautilus.
The text "reset" in English needs translation, but manual "translation"
of images is something I think we'd rather avoid - it takes graphic
skills, correct fonts, etc etc, and I think that it's not doable for 40
locales.

Good point, but entirely separate from what Andy's fixing right now.

So I think the localization problem should be solved before using the
reset.png, IMHO.

With the new approach, the reset.png problem would still be only in Nautilus itself. And it would be no worse than before.

    -- Darin