[Nautilus-list] Usability: trashcan nitpick

When you right click on an item and highlight "Move to Trash", the
little appbar at the bottom of the window says "Move each selected item
to the Trash".

When you right click on an item that is in the Trash can and highlight
"Delete from Trash", the appbar says "Move each selected item to the
Trash".

Personally, I think "Delete from Trash" is sort of an odd option to have
and I can imagine how it might cause some confusion, especially for
people who read the text in the appbar.

I think it would be really cool to have a "Remove item from Trash"
menuitem.  This would mean that each item moved to the Trash would also
need to have some associated metadata telling where it came from
originally so it can be moved back.

--
Cody Russell, bratsche gnome org
http://grue.zork.org/~bratsche/