Re: [Nautilus-list] [Resend] [ANNOUNCE] Nautilus community website

On 23 Jul 2001 11:15:13 -0500, jpg2 cec wustl edu wrote:

> How will this interact with themes.org?  Isn't there supposed to be a
> nautilus.themes.org at some point?

themes.org is moving quietly this days, I suppose they're recreating the
site.
I think it's a better idea to start this seperated and then move to
themes.org, if
that turns out to be interesting.

> > 2.  Meta-ideas. If you have any good ideas for content, cool features for the site, etc., let us know.
>
> In addition to all the user stuff (icons, news, screenshots, etc.),
> I'd love to see some tutorials or documentation for developers.  It
> would be a great way to help get some more nautilus developers.  Maybe
> some descriptions of the nautilus architecture.  It's quite daunting
> to figure it all out by looking at the source code.

I think it would be a good idea to make it the official Nautilus
homepage.

--
Evandro