Re: [Nautilus-list] [ANNOUNCE] Nautilus community website

Brian Fahrlander wrote:

   I can make up some themes, etc....as soon as I know how. Is there
any documentation on that, for a recent version?

I'm currently in the process of making a theme, and I've been writing down some notes along the way, and I'll post them somewhere if there is an interest... but I'm definitely not the most qualified person to write a tutorial or definitive document.

mike szczerban