Re: [Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

I wrote a small terminal component which one can use in the nautilus
sidebar.

On Monday, July 23, 2001, at 11:18  AM, jpg2 cec wustl edu wrote:

Darin: Any chance of getting this patch committed?

Perhaps, but most likely not.

Nautilus is expandable. We don't build in all the views and sidebar panels -- that's the whole point of using component technology. Users can get and install additional viewers and sidebar panels. This particular sidebar panel should probably go in a separate package, unless we reach a consensus that it's so fundamental that all users should get it by default.

    -- Darin