[Nautilus-list] [RESEND] Potential Nautilus categories for GNOME bugzilla

[Sorry for the spam.  Trying diff mail acct to make
sure this really goes out.]

Hi there --

Here's a list of potential Nautilus-related products/categories
for bugzilla.gnome.org.  I've left out some Eazel-related
components (services, etc.) but the majority of
bugzilla.eazel.com components are in this list.  I'm not
sure what to do about bugs whose categories will be orphaned
in this process - maybe a catchall category for these?
I don't know.

Ammonite
================================
eazel-proxy-util
proxy core
other

Eel
================================
Build
Other

GNOME-VFS
================================
Compression/archiving modules
Files & Programs capplet
FTP
GnomeFileSelection
HTTP
MIME & file/program mapping
MIME content
Other
Search module
URI handling

Medusa
================================
build
Database Locking System
Documentation
Enabling and Disabling
File index database
Gnome VFS Module
Idle Service
Index Daemon
Other
Search Daemon
Slow background search
Text Index
Tokenizer

Nautilus
================================
Backgrounds Emblems and Themes
Bookmarks
Builds
Component Frameworks
Cut Copy Paste Undo
Desktop
Documentation
File & Folder Operations
File Search Interface
First-time Druid (did we decide to remove this?)
Help System
Images
Installer
Internationalization (i18n)