Re: [Nautilus-test] Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: moving to GNOME bugzilla (was Potential Nautilus categories for GNOME bugzilla)

On Wednesday, July 25, 2001, at 10:08  PM, Jon Allen wrote:

Ok.  So we could update the mail addresses for those
maintainers who wish to remain the default assignee,
such as you for OAF.  Components/Products w/out default
assignees could have a product-specific list.

Sounds right to me.

One other thing to consider is whether we want to kill the eazel
services related components entirely, either before or after the move.

I vote to kill them before the move.

We just have to decide whether to:

    1) not ever move the bugs
2) move the bugs, but just put them in some kind of "other" product/component

If we want to do #2, we can do that either before or after the move. If we want to do #1, then we need to make either the export or import script skip those bugs.

    -- Darin