RE: [Nautilus-list] Oh no, more feature requests!!

http://www.eps.ufsc.br/~juliano/nautilus/setasicon.png
> > > Just to speed up things (I change icons a lot).
> >
> > I agree. EFM had all settings come from middle-drags and it worked
> > great.

> This sounds like a decent feature. I'd like to work on it, but it will
> help if you can file a bug report at bugzilla.eazel.com to remind me.

Done, with middle button suggestion (bug #8440).
Talking about EFM, it has a great feature of show font icon as a preview of
this font.
Can something like that be implemented?

Juliano Soares dos Santos