Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus using Text view instead of Mozilla view

On Thursday, May 31, 2001, at 10:08  AM, Frederic Crozat wrote:

I've just tried with your patch and the problem is still here :(((

Turns out that I rushed making the change and got it wrong. It was totally broken due to two mistakes and was screwing up the View As menu completely.
 View as List wasn't even showing up!

I have now fixed it and checked in the fix. Perhaps you can try again before we dig into diagnosing the problem.

    -- Darin