[Nautilus-list] items in the Disks menu (was Nautilus 1.0.4 release)

On Wednesday, June 6, 2001, at 11:36  AM, Gérard Milmeister wrote:

It seems there have been made changes to code for mounting
filesystems. In 1.0.3 I get Floppy, CD-ROM and Zip in the 'Disks' menu,
but in CVS versions I haven't got any of these.

OK. That sounds like a showstopper. Probably something I broke. I'll check to see if I can reproduce.

    -- Darin