[Nautilus-list] Bonobo fix for Delete didn't work?

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001, at 05:31  AM, Frederic Crozat wrote:

BTW Darin, I've tested your patch and the 'delete' key problem is still
present :((

The Bonobo fix and Nautilus cvs HEAD are both required. Nautilus 1.0.3 will still have the bug. I assume you tested the patch with an older Nautilus and the patched Bonobo. If you tested with both patched Bonobo and Nautilus HEAD and saw the bug, then please let me know.

    -- Darin