Re: [Nautilus-list] expanding the list view -> tree view and usability suggestions

On 12 Jun 2001 11:19:15 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:

> It allows grouping of a single view, which is not the same thing than
> that ascii drawing.  It may get support for it in the future, but it
> depends on its developers.

You're right, it would not allow an item in the list to contain
sub-items with different columns, as shown in the ascii drawing.
However, Jonathan also wrote:

	"First and foremost, I would like to see the standard MacOS-like
ability to expand folders in the same tree view.  This would greatly
increase the functionality of the list view for users."

This could be done with an eTree, couldn't it?

Abe