Re: [Nautilus-list] FWD: Re: Allowing directories to be dragged from Nautilus into gnome-terminal

The gnome-core maintainer (where gnome-terminal is maintained) is George
Jirka. I have cc'ed him in this response, so hopefully he can get in
touch with you and tell you what you need to do.

cheers,

-Seth