Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: when that call to nautilus_directory_force_reload is not needed

On Thu, 2001-06-14 at 11:17:58, Yoann Vandoorselaere wrote:

> (...)
> > > The problem is that even if the files are displayed in another view, we
> > > can't be sure that the other view knows about the most recent changes.
> >
> > Of course we can't, but the old view displays old content anyway (and that's
> > what the user sees). Why should the new one be "better"?
>
> No, Nautilus refresh the two view.

You misunderstood me. The user sees the old content in the old window and
then he creates the new window. Why do we need to show him refreshed
content if he was happy with the old one _just a second ago_?

Zbigniew