Re: [Nautilus-list] keyboard shortcuts suggest

On Thursday, June 14, 2001, at 08:50  AM, Hector Alvarez wrote:

As you can see in the booklet "escape from the mousetrap", you can do almost everything only using the file manager -MS windows explorer-. It would be very
healthy if we could do it in a Linux system too.

I'm sure that's an excellent booklet.

Can you make a list of operations that need keyboard shortcuts that don't currently have them? Then I can add some for the operations that need them, and if there are some that exist but you just don't know about, I can get the documentation fixed.

If you're not willing to make the list, then I'll just file your suggestion under "good ideas that people have suggested but aren't offering to help with".

    -- Darin