[Nautilus-list] Nautilus performance

Hi All. With all the recent discussion about performance I'm wondering if anyone is doing any profiling on nautilus? I've got the eazel-tools profiler working and if it would be helpful I would be willing to do some profiling and post it on this list. I also noticed that Seth has quantify available and perhaps he could use that on nautilus also.  As far as my memory goes the top bottleneck in opening windows was nautilus_intialize_toolbars ( or whatever the name was, I don't have access to my home computer now ). Would this data be helpful?

Regards,
Kevin